Thursday, March 6, 2014

News: good & bad

Well, the good news is that I went a callback for my audition!
The bad news is I went on repeat and after the call back went through the drive-thru at Taco Bell…
      …or maybe that's good…


The good news is Ivan is in Long Island this weekend and has only one more month of his tour
The bad news is I haven't seen him this entire month and have one more month until I can see him again … I guess it's good news that I am half way there.. but still bad to be apart

The bad news is we won't be going back to New York right away
the good news is we'll be going on another Cruise for 6 weeks to ASIA!!!!



To me, It's all pretty much GOOD news.
I'm happy, healthy and enjoying my life.

I'm working full time and am running out of time to write so excuse the lag.
Oh, one more bad news is that I have a zit in my ear and MAN, those things hurt the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment