Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Thank-You's

I just wanted to kick-off my year with a big swell "thank you" to a few holiday helpers:

Paper Plates & Paper Cups!
    The time I save doing dishes means more to be than being classy.  Thank you!

Swiffer Sweeper!
    You are just so much easier than a broom I can't hardly stand it! I can never go back.

After Christmas Sales!
     Stocking-up at the end of the year-no greater feeling!

Candles!
     You really made my holidays brighter, more peaceful and more yummy smelling.

Husband!
     Just one incredible guy who gets me a Diet Coke when I need one, gives me kisses and cuddles and is always there to listen.  My New Years resolution is to love you more.  Sometimes I am really bad at it, so I pray I can do this!!

Thank you Holiday Helpers!!!
Happy New Year!!


Let me just say, HOLY CRAP, 2013 was one long adventure and I am happy for a fresh 14 start!  Blessings to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment