Saturday, January 4, 2014

Severe Weather Warning

I am from Southern California, I am not used to New York City's harsh winters or all the news reporters making a big fuss over a "severe weather alert."

What does this mean?

Stay inside?

Order in?

Call out of work?

Watch Movies all day?

Well, that's what everyone else does.  I will gladly take part in this New York City bad weather tradition.  I will help myself to seconds of Hot Chocolate and never put on a bra this weekend.
I will continuing watching Netflix, finish my Christmas candy, sleep on the couch and be super lonely.

Sounds great right?

My life is kind of crazy right now and I do not feel inclined to open up the details of it all onto my public blog, besides the fact that no one probably cares. So, I will tell you what I am looking forward to this week:

Work on Monday.

Seeing the Rachael Ray show on Wednesday.

Going to Austin next week.

Going to California the next week.

That's right, We're back to being the Traveling Mormon Couple!
More posts about beaches, shopping, full of photos, tons of color and a humorous anecdote or two..
Much better than boring storms and braless lonely wives.  Life gets better!!!

xox, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment