Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ivan's in Toronto

Ivan and I together in downtown Toronto on a cold Sunday Morning!


The Bitter-Sweet:
What is sweeter than being with Ivan? Being together after 3 weeks apart. 
The bitter part is- this isn't even the end of long distance, it's just the beginning.
I love performing. I love being part of a cast. I love being onstage. And what's amazing- Ivan loves it too! We love it so much that we sacrifice our time together to perform. This time, we will have to do it back and forth for 8 months. I know it's going to be hard.  But I know that we love each other.  
I've written about Long Distance before and we've always gotten through.  I know we can do it again.

THIS is what makes us the surviving Mormon couple.

Us visiting Lawrence Market, shopping for antiques and Brunching! Pretty much the best weekend ever. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and being away makes the time together so much more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment