Sunday, March 22, 2015

Time

I thought it was finally time to start blogging again. 

Not to give excuses or explanations as to why I stopped, or delayed, or wrote so many drafts of explanations and then delayed, but just to say "welcome back." I took a break and now I'm blogging again!

We have made our home here in the desert of Las Vegas. I have a nice job where I am challenged, bettered and nearly happy everyday. I have things that make me happy and I try to incorporate them in my life everyday! If I cod relax, sing, eat cupcakes and diet coke and take photos of beautiful places all day long, I think I would be happiest! But I don't know, because it's simply not possible to have the perfect day everyday! Some days are perfect weather, some days I have perfect timing, some days are perfectly peaceful- but no day is 100% perfect- so I learn to roll with the punches!

Two months ago, I dawned my 26th birthday and wrote this: "I'm most grateful for Heavenly Father, the temple, singing and my husband- I'm so glad we have grown into such great companions and friends! This year I've succeeded in being more easy-going, loving life and becoming a better teach."

Now I will add to that "most grateful list": sunshine, nature and chocolate (in case you had ANY doubt I didn't love chocolate!)

I am so happy! Yes there are parts of my life that are very different than I expected- but I have to be happy, I have to have peace- because I am lucky to be me and lucky to love my sweet best friend and husband!

I hope I can continue to write for SMC more. Life has been one whirlwind after another and I miss this ☺️

Time is the biggest gift, and I want to write it all down- to enjoy and remember!


Much Love- M

No comments:

Post a Comment