Monday, March 24, 2014

New week, New callings, New inspiration

I've been too preoccupied lately to think about what to write about.

This weekend was spent busily surrounded by old and new friends, and teenagers I choreographed into a musical at our church!  The performance turned out awesome!

 I feel plans in the works for a possible career change: Teen Theatre.
Even though I still look, act and sound like a teenager, i can boss them around right?
Saturday Night after their performance, I felt on top of the world.
So much laughter, reunions, and the fabulous feeling of success!  I hope I can close my eyes and always go back to this moment.


Well today at work (MONDAY), I was irritated and completely uninspired.  So I picked up my sister and we made coconut Macaroons for dinner- Winning!
It's amazing to come home after a boring day, change gears, and do something you're passionate about. For me, it's baking.  Yeah, I just said it was teen theatre, but i'm passionate about a lot of stuff, okay?


But here is the best news to come in months:  
I PICK UP IVAN FROM THE AIRPORT IN ONE WEEK


Oh, sweet, happy day!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment