Wednesday, April 12, 2017

It's a Girl!

April 7, 2017 
We are expecting a Baby Girl in September 2017

Of all the news we have ever received and all adventures we've ever taken, THIS is the TOPS!
I found out I was pregnant in mid January and I've held in the surprise this whole time! But now, at 15 weeks, I can finally share the incredible news- She is on her way! 
My first trimester was full of constant nausea, worry and exhaustion. I was eating all the time to combat the nausea, but still keeping busy working the day away with two jobs and coming home to eat again and then collapse at night! I've had 2 ultrasounds at the Doctors and 1 3D ultrasound that told us we are having a girl! Ivan could not be happier either! He is just about to start another job, which means we'll be doing another bout of long distance, but as always, we are up for a challenge!

The Lord has blessed us so much and I could not be happier to bring this little baby into this world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment