Thursday, December 8, 2016

ROADTRIP! The Best part of 2016

Okay, Okay.. I know I spend most of 2016 on Caribbean islands, so a fall vacation was going to be difficult to top, but our 2 week road trip from Las Vegas to NYC and back, was seriously one of the best vacations of my life!!!
Nashville, TN

Here are some of my favorite photos, and (of course) a rad musical video compilation will follow!
Route 66                                  Lounging in a hammock @ camp

 
The always gorgeous Grand Canyon

Our first time at Carlsbad Caverns Natn'l Park

Lake Ouachita State Park in Arkansas

Graceland in Memphis, TN


Back in NYC with my Love!


Happy to visit so many National Parks during the centennial year!

Laughing and catching up with friends from the city! We missed you!
Love, The Hoffman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment