Thursday, October 6, 2016

we are just the best of friends and nothing else matters


We are such goofballs, but honestly, nothing else matters, Ivan is everything to me.
Here is my little memento to my sweet man (NOT my 3 chins in this photo) that my husband is really just my best friend.  I am beyond grateful for his love, his hard work and his humor getting through life. Ivan has taught me to laugh through everything.  He makes me laugh, I make him laugh and it just goes on from there! I'm so proud of him for getting through #LongDistance this year. Ivan stayed at home working 3 jobs this year.  He performs in Showstoppers at the Wynn and he is just so dang talented. I am so proud of him and I love being his fangirl and I love being his girl.

Thank you for being mine Ivan!

No comments:

Post a Comment