Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Niagara Falls







This was my first time ever at Niagara Falls and boy is it gorgeous! I rented a car with a few of my fun castmates and we headed straight for the falls- lots of photos and videos were made for sure! Niagara Falls is kind of like a mini Las Vegas- very touristy. There were rides, mini golfing, arcade games, haunted houses and so many candy shops (delicious by the way.) The best part of the trip was the yummy Nanaimo Bar I ate and riding the ferris wheel, the view was phenomenal! The water was loud and misty, and for being late February, it was actually a very sunny day!  I definitely recommend a fun day trip to Niagara Falls to everyone that is close to Toronto. It was a view I will never forget!



And for now, one last selfie before I go..



 xo, the traveling Mormon wife

No comments:

Post a Comment