Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tis the Season!


Preparations for my favorite holiday are being made in the Casa de Hoffman!
I made a Christmas card! Don't be offended if you didn't get one, I only printed off 10 and mailed them to family!  We will be doing Christmas "duet style" this year, just me and my husband!
 
I made this cute Gingerbread house on Wednesday night!

I went to an audition on Tuesday and several of my gal pals were there! We got a merry and bright photo by the studio's Christmas tree!

Instead of "trimming our tree" this year- I got a trim myself!
Or 5 inches!
It feels great! Only problem is, it's been averaging about 28 degrees, so I keep everything snuggled in my new favorite warm hat!


Check out more Christmas photos on Instagram!
Now, off to do more Christmas shopping, prepping and baking!
M







No comments:

Post a Comment