Saturday, November 2, 2013

This Gorgeous Day & My Glorious iPhone


November NY Gratitude I:
I live in the most amazing city in the world! I love it more and more each day! Grateful!

The weather is the best I've been in all year.  63, the sun is shining but not too bright- you are comfortable in anything you wear and 1 other thing: New York Fall! Orange, yellow, brown, green, holiday music, delicious smells, farmers markets, apple cider, street fair, dogs with jackets, trees, trees and trees! Grateful!

I love paper! Yes, that's a title of my Pinterest board.. But right now I love Rifle Paper Company and my iPhone & its case is simply glorious and I am Grateful!
isn't it just lovely?


I do, however, want a new one from RPC for Christmas
ahhh! I just love it and am so happy to be a New Yorkaaah!


I took the most gorgeous photos on this glorious Saturday and am so grateful for the weather, 
my technology & this city!


I take the 7 train from Queens and get off at the 2nd to last stop: 5th Ave/Bryant Park and the park is already in full swing!  There are shops and restaurants lining the ice skating rink they put in every fall/winter.  I can't wait to start getting into the holiday spirit!  Here was my view getting OFF the train and seeing Bryant park for the first time in 1 year!  Left: Unedited; Right: Help from iPhoto
Below: After Bryant Park, walk east on 42nd, view the Chrysler Building, and arrive at the NY Public Library on 5th Ave. (seen here, a headless woman reading a book..maybe she was late for Halloween, just kidding she was very old and must have had some neck problems but anyways: This picture is awesome!!) Continue east on 42nd Street and arrive at Grand Central Station.  My favorite part is the Grand Central Markets- beautiful gourmet groceries, from fresh fish to baked goods and flowers!





Enjoy an afternoon at all 3 NYC tourist attractions, conveniently located just blocks from each other! 
Going to NYC and need a little advice?  email us: survivingmormoncouple@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment