Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Home, Sweet Apartment

After one year of various habitation, this couple is back in an apartment!

Where did we spend the previous year? I will tell you!

October 2012- Extended Stay Motel in Las Vegas, Nevada
November 2012-July 2013- A CRUISE SHIP
July, August & September- Parents' homes, friends' homes, air mattresses, a trunk bed, hotel beds...

& now finally, We're back New York!

We are back to auditioning, temping, playing with friends, going to church, making homemade dinners, facetiming with family members, riding the subway, using hopstop, paying too much for everyday items, getting stuck in train traffic, getting stuck in people traffic, wearing boots and peacoats, eating pizza at least 3 nights a week, carrying heavy things long distances to save a couple bucks on cab fare and all other "stereotypical" New Yorker things.... and we love it!!

Here are few highlights of our new home, sweet hous-(1 bedroom apartment)

MY STUFF IS BACK!!  for one year, we paid an obscene amount of money for a closet in our neighborhood.. BUT we don't have to pay anything anymore AND I get all my stuff back!  For an entire I was stuck wearing the same 4 pairs of shoes I was ready to die... now look at my amazing collection! 27 pairs my friends~ plus: viewable and vintage jewelry storage, frames, pillows, decorations, purses, scarves, hats, the list goes on!  I have a "stand in" closet that I spend everyday now stepping inside and gazing at my miraculous collection of worldly objects- my clothes, welcome back to my body!

My kitchen is teeny but so cute!  I will have a new feature in my blog coming soon, a cooking page called: 21 inches of counter space.  Don't envy me, my friends

Welcome, Fall.  And home, prepare to be decorated!






No comments:

Post a Comment