Monday, March 18, 2013

ReHERsuls


Sorry for the delay in blogging.  We have the most amazing itinerary this voyage and I can’t wait to write about all our adventures and show you the pictures.  We have been having extra rehearsals for our new castmate and because our producers are here!! 

We actually just finished our last show of the voyage and it was amazing.  This has been such a long voyage but I have loved it so much because it feels like family is here on board with me, because I seriously have the most amazing bosses ever! 

Tonight we did our ABBA show and we had one of the rockiest nights yet.  I couldn’t help but laugh onstage, and sometimes I couldn’t even hold it together to finish my last note, I was having so much fun and the water was so crazy!!  I’m sure I looked stthuper stthpethial, but I loved it!!   This is –again- why I do live theatre- so we can all fall onto each other, mess up the ponies, giggle and try not to fall in our platforms and Go-Go Boots. 

Love, Missy

Snowhite118 was my very first AIMscreenname, and I found out last week that aol had canceled it, haha!  I found it in Spanish instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment