Thursday, June 6, 2013

More of My French Journey



The Boat yards of St. Tropez.  And I'll save you a little embarrassment here and let you know it's pronounced, "San Tropay" You don't want those Frenchmen turning their nose up at you.  St. Tropex was the most expensive place we have been so far!!  Gelato was fabulous and we had a great burger there!  Ivan and I split a delicious burger that was called the Obama Burger and it was 15.95 Euro!  We anchored in St. Tropez, and we took an awesome taxi boat (tender boat) to the pier.  We rode on top and soaked up the rays- finally it was above 70 degrees!!
 

Here are more photos from Marseilles.  


We've also been to Calvi and Bonifaci.  
Although both were rainy, we had some pretty nice crepes and macaroons.  
My French love is improving.  But I favor Italy and Spain- or anywhere there is SUN!
 Tomorrow, we're in Nice! (I'll tell you now, it's pronounced Niece)
wink, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment