Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand


In Thailand, we're rich! $2,000 Thai Baht is $60.65 USD and we each got a soda for 30 Baht ($0.93) and Pad Thai for 80 ($2.48).  Say what you will about foreign food, but it was tasty, and if it we sick..well, we'll find out later I guess!   There are dogs hanging around here, and people coming and going on foot, motor scooters, cars and taxis.  It's 85 degrees, very humid, a bit windy and the climate is very be achy, but there is a lot of unclean air from smoke and cars.

It's nice to catch up with wifi, FaceTime with family, and let it sink in, that we are actually HERE!
Hoping we stay safe, healthy and happy! I am SO GRATEFUL for the graces of the Lord and His love for me.  I feel lucky to have these opportunities, although challenging at times, I know I am blessed!

Much Love, Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment