Monday, April 29, 2013

The Coast of Greece.


I love Greece so much!  It has become one of my favorite countries for food, beaches, history and beauty. I am sad that we won’t be spending much more time there.  Some of the ports are SOO Small.  We went to 3 small towns in a row: Navplion, Catakolon and Itea and I am proud to report, we tried a GYRO in each place! 


Navplion** winner of the best gyro!
A charming city with food, hiking and a few really nice museums


Look how beautiful the water is!!?! 
(and Ivan, of course, holding my Coke light while I take the picture)

Catakolon is just an hour from the old city of Olympia, birthplace of the Olympics (sorry I didn’t take any pictures here)

Itea
A seriously small port but close to the city of Delphi, a beautiful hike up to Acropolis

Gyro comparison coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment